Are you a Greater Manchester-based digital or tech company looking to accelerate your growth?
If so, this fully-funded Digital Marketing course is for you!
New date announced due to popular demand- Join the hybrid Digital Marketing course on December 1st and 7th.
Limited places available!
What is Promote Your Tech?
If you are struggling to figure out how to promote your business; or even just what your options are, you are not alone. In the good old days, this was a matter of deciding between a flyer/brochure or an ad in the local newspaper/TV. But in today's digital world, the possibilities are endless.
With Promote Your Tech, you will learn everything a business needs to know to attract new customers and grow.
Deep dive into Digital Marketing with Mohammed Seedat, Lecturer in Business & Marketing with 8 years’ experience teaching all things Digital Marketing.
With this 6-hour in-person masterclass at HOST you will learn everything a business needs to know to attract new customers and grow:
• Introduction to Digital Marketing
• Marketing mix in a Digital World
• Digital Business Models
• Traffic Building (SEO, PPC and CPC)
• Social Media Marketing (knowing the algorithm)
• Digital Marketing Planning (building a strategy)
This session will take place in-person at HOST, between 9am and 4pm on Wednesday the 1st of December, where lunch will be provided.
Why Promote Your Tech?
During this unprecedented fully-funded 12-hour course, you will:
- Take part in a 1 to 1 and 1 to many Digital Marketing Diagnostic session to understand your unique Digital Marketing needs
- Deep dive into Digital Marketing with Mohammed Seedat, Lecturer in Business & Marketing with 8 years' experience teaching all things Digital Marketing
- Create a Growth Action Plan with the help of Digital Marketing experts and peer group mentoring
- Network in real-time with other participants and tap into the HOST community through MyHOST
Who is it for?
Promote Your Tech is open to you if you are a Greater Manchester-based digital or tech business with less than 250 full-time employees, a turnover of less than £43 million or a balance sheet of less than £37 million and have the ambition to grow, innovate and scale-up.
How is it fully funded?
Promote Your Tech is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund and also supported by the Greater Manchester Combined Authority and Greater Manchester local authorities.
IN4 Group, operators of HOST, is working with GC Business Growth Hub, part of The Growth Company to provide fully-funded business support.
The Hub assists businesses at all stages of their growth journey with a broad range of services, including one-to-one and peer-to-peer support, events, specialist programmes, and funding.
As the first of its kind fully-funded masterclass, we expect a high number of applications. If you and your business could benefit from Promote Your Tech, don't miss out and apply now using the button below!
For further information please download the programme flyer here or email email@example.com